ECO SNORKELING TOUR
No1. Guided tour on Koh Lipe!
Available all year
11am – 5pm | 800thb per person
Route High Season: Route as per Program 1 (15 October – 14 May)
Route Low Season: Route as per Program 3 (15 May – 14 October)
This guided Eco Tour is highly rated and our Top Tour. Our professional guides take you to the best snorkel spots possible. There is a great mix between top snorkeling plus relaxed beach lunches and beach clean ups.
Created by dive Professionals, with extensive knowledge of the waters around Koh Lipe, picking the most suitable sites to visit, according to weather conditions and tidal movement.
We focus on small groups, maximum 8 pax (minimum 4 pax), making sure to avoid the crowds, meaning less snorkelers and more fish!
Small groups, Eco friendly, Safety and Eco briefings, includes an in-water snorkel guide, for additional safety and fun!
Expect a great day snorkeling, swimming, fish identifying, short hikes, picnic-style beach lunches, relaxing and beach clean ups! To end the day, we enjoy a complimentary drink from our Benny’s on the Beach Restaurant.
Daily meeting point is at 11:00 am at Adang Sea Divers, Sunrise Beach.
- Mask/Snorkel, Fins, Life jackets, Lunch box, Fruit, Water, Biscuits, Snorkel Guide, Fish Identification charts for reference
- Snack and drink from Benny’s on the Beach Restaurant
- Safety and Eco briefings
- Maximum 8 pax per longtail boat.
- The National Park Fee is not included. Please bring your ticket if you pre-purchased on your arrival, or your 200- THB along on your snorkeling tour.
- Dinner (only lunch and drink are provided)
What to bring:
- Sunblock (Eco friendly advised)
- National Park Ticket
- Money for dinner or drinks @ Benny’s on the Beach
Update*: What happened to the Plankton? Swimming with Plankton at night is not allowed, due to National Park restrictions, but you can view it from our beach as it glows by movement and your touch – Something you will never forget!
National Park has requested that no boats are allowed at night. Therefor swimming at night with the Glowing Plankton can now only be viewed from the beach, when the tide is high enough.
Instead join us at Benny’s on the Beach until Sunset for some snacks and drinks.
.. and when it gets dark, why not try and go see the glowing plankton for yourself?